Closing on 25 / Sep / 2022 - After:
JOB TITLE : Admin Assistant
Report to Project Manager
ABOUT Building Foundation for Development:
BFD is a non-governmental and non-profit Yemeni organization, that was established in 2014. BFD is a leading humanitarian-based and development-oriented organization, which over the years extended its coverage to several governorates, with a mission of working in a humane and transparent manner for the vulnerable groups in society and the affected groups through the implementation of sustainable development and relief programs of the highest quality. Responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors, BFD aspires to provide an integrated humanitarian and development response to conflict-affected areas through a professional, neutral, transparent approach, and through adherence to the Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS).
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Achieve the objectives of projects at BFD, under the overall leadership of BFD Managing Director. He/she will assume the responsibility for the below activities:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking duties as directed / requested from the supervisor to support the delivery and implementation of the given projects.
- Assist in project deliverables using appropriate tools as directed by the supervisor.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the assigned projects.
- Submitting the required reports defining project progress and milestones.
- Assist in project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Handle requests for information and data related to the assigned project.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and workshops.
- Perform any other task assigned by upper management.
- Support all project daily administrative activities.
- Support the circulation of relevant information, reports, memos etc. – also with our partner organizations and other stakeholders.
- Assist at workshop /meeting venues and provide assistant at all BFD activities as per need.
- Help in HR activities and administrative activities related to the assigned project.
- Any other administration tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field .
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an equivalent position
- Prior international donor project experience is preferred
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and preparation of graphs, tables, charts with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Professional level in English and Arabic is required
Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS): The role holder is required to carry out the duties in adherece to the Core Humanitarian Standards, the values and principles outlined in BFD’s policies such as Code of Conduct, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation and other internal policies and guidelines.
Equal Opportunities The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the BFD Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures
BFD doesn’t charge any fees for recruitment and doesn’t have any relationship with recruitment agencies