Voucher Data Entry
Closing on 15/June/2023 - After:
JOB TITLE: Voucher Data Entry
Report to: MEAL Officer
LOCATION: Sana’a with multiple field visits
Duration: 3 Months renewable according to budget and performance
ABOUT Building Foundation for Development:
BFD is a non-governmental and non-profit Yemeni organization, that was established in 2014. BFD is a leading humanitarian-based and development-oriented organization, which over the years extended its coverage to several governorates, with a mission of working in a humane and transparent manner for the vulnerable groups in society and the affected groups through the implementation of sustainable development and relief programs of the highest quality. Responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors, BFD aspires to provide an integrated humanitarian and development response to conflict-affected areas through a professional, neutral, transparent approach, and through adherence to the Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS).
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Data Entry for the Reproductive Health Voucher Project is primarily responsible for accurate and efficient data related to voucher distribution, usage, and monitoring in the project database.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a schedule of data entry for monthly/weekly reporting in close collaboration with MEAL officer.
- Detect missing or redundant data and propose improvements.
- Enter the data related to voucher distribution into a specific and validated database and check the quality of the data to be entered and inform immediate supervisor of any problems; report any problems that can affect data quality (accuracy, completeness, relevance, timeliness and clarity)
- Verify that all details on the physical vouchers match the details entered into the database. Double-check for any errors or inconsistencies as well as review each voucher to ensure all required information has been filled out correctly
- Updating the database with details of vouchers provided by health service providers. Update details like service provided, the amount claimed, claim settlement status, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of vouchers issued to beneficiaries
- Assist in project monitoring and evaluation including conducting beneficiary satisfaction surveys
- Monitor voucher utilization rates and report on any discrepancies or issues
- Conduct regular visits to voucher distribution points to ensure that vouchers are being distributed and redeemed properly
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate reports on vouchers distributed, usage, unused, outstanding, etc. Share reports with the project manager and focal points.
- Responsible for communicating with other project staff, including the Voucher assistant, referral assistant, and project manager in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that data is being entered correctly and that any issues or concerns are addressed promptly
- Submit the data collected and reviewed into the relevant clusters forms/portals.
- Archive files and organize them properly, ensure files are documented according to standards
- Save the data entries regularly as well as the statistical results.
- Summarize the entered data in the form of a reporting template
- Produce specific project information (charts, lists, graphs, spreadsheets, etc) as and when requested by the Project manager
- Compile summary reports on voucher redemption and services accessed as requested
- Maintain a database of all project information and prepare hard copies of processed information for filing.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data entered and processed
- Perform any other duties delegated by the MEAL officer and Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred or it’s equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a similar context
- Excellent knowledge of data entry techniques and database management. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data entry software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate strategically under pressure
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and excellent sense of organization
- Excellent writer – the ability to develop high-quality reports and accurately analyze data
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Organization and ability to manage priorities;
- Proactive approach to identifying solutions;
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to complex and changing contexts
- Familiar with the multicultural environment;
BFD doesn’t charge any fees for recruitment and doesn’t have any relationship with recruitment agencies
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as applications and CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and interviews will be conducted on rolling basis .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Deadline to send your application: before: 15 / June / 2023